The Great Benefits of Joining the Massachusetts Christmas Tree Association
- A Free website listing for any member.
- Our MCTA quarterly newsletter: "Shearings"
- Twilight Meetings — Educational evening farm tours usually hosted in June.
- Annual Meetings — An all day Association fall get-together, highlighted by a farm tour, seminars, pesticide
credits, member-to member interaction, updates, and Association meeting.
- Forestry and Professional Assistance — A direct people source for solutions to cultural and disease problems.
- Association Representation — At regional and state government agency levels, as well as the National Christmas Tree Association.
- Massachusetts Department of Food and Agriculture — Representation through active participation on the
Massachusetts Agricultural Promotion Committee; includes AG Day at the State House and various other promotional events.
- "Christmas Trees" — A plantation management magazine for growers.
- Annual Press Release — A statewide in November to all newspapers and broadcasters.
- New England Christmas Tree Alliance — Regional conferences sponsored by the New England Associations; "Big
E" outdoor Christmas tree contest and exhibit promoting the real tree. Association Representation at regional and state government agency levels, as well